$19.00 - $29.00 /hr
Direct Hire Placement! Immediate openings!
We are currently looking to add a CNC Machinist with our client, a long standing and highly reputable machining firm with state of the art, high technology equipment. The correct candidate must have multiple years of solid programming experience. The position is a DIRECT HIRE placement rather than the usual temporary to permanent. Company provides competitive benefits as well. Below is more info regarding the position:
- Must be capable of operating both CNC Mills and Lathes including Setup and Program.
- Blue print reading required.
- Having your own tools is a plus.
- Determine the sequence of machine operations, and select the proper cutting tools needed to machine workpieces into the desired shapes.
- Revise programs or tapes to eliminate errors, and retest programs to check that problems have been solved.
- Analyze job orders, drawings, blueprints, specifications, printed circuit board pattern films, and design data to calculate dimensions, tool selection, machine speeds, and feed rates.
- Determine reference points, machine cutting paths, or hole locations, and compute angular and linear dimensions, radii, and curvatures.
- Observe machines on trial runs or conduct computer simulations to ensure that programs and machinery will function properly and produce items that meet specifications.
- Compare encoded tapes or computer printouts with original part specifications and blueprints to verify accuracy of instructions.
- Enter coordinates of hole locations into program memories by depressing pedals or buttons of programmers.
- Write programs in the language of a machine's controller and store programs on media such as punch tapes, magnetic tapes, or disks.
- Modify existing programs to enhance efficiency.
- Enter computer commands to store or retrieve parts patterns, graphic displays, or programs that transfer data to other media.
- Mathematics -- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Mechanical -- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Design -- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Engineering and Technology -- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Production and Processing -- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Computers and Electronics -- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- English Language -- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Education and Training -- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
Please forward your resume for consideration. We will contact those who we feel are qualified. Thank you.
Corepay Staffing, located in Clifton Park, has a 18 year record of excellence providing staffing solutions to top notch employers throughout New York's capital region. We specialize in temp to hire and direct placement services spanning a broad spectrum of fields including Manufacturing, Human Resources, Finance, Management, Administration, Construction and Logistics. Our continuing goal is to provide qualified personnel and flexible staffing solutions while maintaining the highest standards of quality. Through our partnerships we strive to connect people. . .. . .with people. . .. . ..