$11.00 - $12/00 /hr
We are now currently looking for general warehouse labor to fill temporary and temporary to hire slots in a local commercial printing warehouse. There will be openings on both the first and second shift. The pay rate will be set at $12.00 /hr. We are looking for candidates who are experienced in warehousing and candidates who may not have experience in warehousing but would be interested in gaining experience on the job.
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment.
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Stack cargo in locations such as transit sheds or in holds of ships as directed, using pallets or cargo boards.
- Record numbers of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
- Direct spouts and position receptacles, such as bins, carts, or containers so they can be loaded.
- Attach slings, hooks, or other devices to lift cargo and guide loads.
- Maintain equipment storage areas to ensure that inventory is protected.
Performing General Physical Activities -- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
Handling and Moving Objects -- Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
Controlling Machines and Processes -- Using either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes (not including computers or vehicles).
Operating Vehicles, Mechanized Devices, or Equipment -- Running, maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles or mechanized equipment, such as forklifts, passenger vehicles, aircraft, or water craft.
Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships -- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards -- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
Please forward resume for consideration. We will contact those who we feel qualify. Thank you.
Corepay Staffing, located in Clifton Park, has a 18 year record of excellence providing staffing solutions to top notch employers throughout New York's capital region. We specialize in temp to hire and direct placement services spanning a broad spectrum of fields including Manufacturing, Human Resources, Finance, Management, Administration, Construction and Logistics. Our continuing goal is to provide qualified personnel and flexible staffing solutions while maintaining the highest standards of quality. Through our partnerships we strive to connect people. . .. . .with people. . .. . ..